Monday, December 14, 2009

X'mas lo...wanna Go bck Celebrate with my dEar^^

Yeah....yeah....yeah....yeah....cnt wait 4 X'mas d...wanna go bck penang 2 celebrate with my dear...haha...so misss him looooz^^i wish that dis celebrate is the most happy n sweet memory in my life o...
I very exited of dis celebration bcoz i dint have celebrate any even with my all ex bf b4..cuz me last time like play girl nia...owes play d..after i been hurt with my 1st ex...after meet my dear i oni kno wat is call love ...den now i realy love him until wat things oso wan 2 do with him n make our sweet memories...
Dear,i wish 2 go seaside again la...i wan 2 watch starts with u at there....dis is 1st time oso o...then i wan with u all the day lolx...hahax ...shame la...muckzzz love u dear..n when i bck that day ,i have many many things 2 tell u about who m i...cuz if i no tell i feel sory 2 u o....cuz i last time done many bad things o....but now i dun wan lo...

dear i love u o...i wan celebrate with u oni o....can ma?
^^
k la...dear me sick d lo 2day cuz many days no sleep....cuz many assginment lo...now finish lo..me can sleep d...now all the penyakit com acttack me d...i got fever,selesema..head pain ,cough, n more o...t.t n wish u at my side now o....i wish that day i will health bck lo

No comments:

Post a Comment