Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New YEar 2010..!!!!!Lets fUck tub **Put yr hanD in thE AIR...!!!!!!

Happy New Year lo....2010 i comming lo.....wakakakak....O.o...muckzzz!!^^
hAlO 22222 my alll friendz lo...happy new year 2010 lo...hahax..XD...put yr hands uP in the Air lol...CLubbing lol...haha nice lehhh!!!!
im sad 2 la...cuz dis year cnt celebrate new year with my dear lo...cuz still Have 1 week Exam lol...die d me..wakakaka...
But i at KL i celebrate with my 3 friend lo....haha n them oso is my housemate lo...tat nite v all about 8pm go out to the malay stale n eat lo...,v eat about half n hour lo...den u all guest where v were go after eat leh??????
haha v go 2 MU cafe n on9 lo...hahah play left 4 dead 2...wat a funny things rite..XD...when i play until half i start pening pening d wan pengsan...haha den i vomit many times lo...hahax but still happy...den when near 12am v stand at the side n watch KLCC d fireworks o...so nice ,i wish 2 watch with my dear lo...but cnt cuz i no bck penang lo...^^...so me n my dear juz sms lo..^^
im so happy lo...muckzzz love u all...n i wan start a new life n a new memories with my dear lo...but i still will owes remember last year me n my dear d memories 2 lol..^^

happy new year 000000.....!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment