Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sad Day n 倒霉的一天。。。

Cry cry cry cry cry cry the whole day....so so so so so so bad mood from morning to nite.....angry...
When i wake up ,my hp missing d...got ppl stole or the phone got leg run a....
i that time very angry cuz last nite i charge my hp..i put it at my side ....n somemore my roomate go bck her hometown 2day...and when she morning go bck that time i was sleeping...i realy dun kno..
after wake up..it missing d....i hate it...i belive that is her stole my hp..cuz last time my money oso missing many time owes when she at room my money will missing...not juz my thing..my friend money all oso missing....i hate her..damn robber bitch..so fat n so gatal n steal ppl things...and she owes say that dis boy that boy wan 2 kno her..actualy after she meet the guys..all the guys mostly will ru away..haha...padan muka...after i tell my bf he say mayb he fine 1 day com KL fine me...cuz he worry of me..n he oso hate that fat bitch...but nvm oso me next year will go bck penang study d..bcoz of him lo....muckzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment