Wednesday, December 2, 2009

sAd ...so MIss him...

2day...my life still going on...haizzzzzzz
so miss him..cnt wait until X'mas day....cuz i will bck 2 celebrate with him..
2day...i talk with my 1 friend he is penang ppl....he work at pub...
i ask him a question...is about wat do u think about guys?
he told me tat being a guys is fun..when guys in love ,there will hv 2 type guys:
1. is use true heart 2 love his gf and scare 2 loose her
2. is ham sap d guy means juz only wan 2 sleep with his gf but not so love her and will find another if he feel boring aready
Den when i ask him "wat about u?u is which type d?" he truly tel me that he is ham sap d...
when i hear that i very scare..but nvm la..cuz i kno him ..he realy like dis d...
After that he ask me u like which type d guys,i say i like the 1st wan cuz i trust n believe tat my bf is truely love me d.......den he still say all the guys is ham sap like the 2nd choise..then i say no no no...then he say yes yes yes...untill me more scare...
Hate him...

dear i miz u...hahax...shame d...blek nenenibubu...blek...

No comments:

Post a Comment