Saturday, March 20, 2010

sad,,,sad...heart pain...n i realy love him n throw all things n my life 2 he d...

Dear sorry tat day i cnt play afull with u ...cuz i scare tat u say me annoying u...den i bcom a girl tat usually u like it d....cuz i love u so much...n i realy love so i gv u all my heart n things n all my 1st time tat many things i hv no done b4...i feel happy n even no "regreat"dis word in my mine...
n i remember tat nite u talk yr hand hug me on my shoulder so tied i feel so happy n feel like v still like last time...n u oso is a 1st ppl tat hug me like dis...
I can truly tell u tat my heart aready is aready gv take all d...n my mind is all our memory n oso is a book of 2 of us...when the 1st time i meet u i so happy cuz u r totally cute o...n chubi i like it feel wanna 2 take care u 4ever...i so happy when the next day is saturday on 18 july 2009 is our biggining love each other...at nite time after u finish work , u take go 2 "Bonodori Day" 2 c fireworks...it realy nice all is my 1st time go n c the fireworks with my lovely ones...cuz i dint try b4...b4 saturday tat nite , on friday i go with him c a movie name"The Ice Age 3"..n i still keep the ticket...cn prove it.... N v oso sid couple sit o...n when i hug him n watch the movie i feel "xing fu"...untill now v aready been 2gether 8months d...i so happy...cuz is oso my 1st time cn with my lover so long 2gether...when CNY me n he buy same shoe o...so happy hahax...i love it cuz oso is my 1st time again ...XD....n i hope he understand my feeling...dear elvin soo chan hong...i realy love u so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment